Nov 30, 2011

Twinkle Ring and Earrings :)

Hello readers!

It has been one year since I last updated my blog :X Apologies for that as I was away for my final year studies.

Anyway, ever since I've graduated ( *Hooray!*), more time is spent in making jewelries and miniatures! 

Here it is, my newly created ring that adds a touch of soft femininity to any outfit! I called it the ring of 'Love, Peace & Joy'! Hidden within the flowers is a little silver dove and mini Swarovski butterfly-shape crystal :)
Twinkle ring: Love, Peace and Joy (view 1)
Twinkle ring: Love, Peace and Joy (view 2)
Not forgetting to thank my friend, Gabriel, for his wonderful DSLR camera! *haha* such that I could take such a clear photograph! hmm... but taking a look at the picture again.. Despite having a good camera, as I mentioned I'm a poor photographer, the photograph was still abit blurish... Guess it's better for me to learn how to use a camera well!

I also made a pair of earrings using Swarovski tear-drop crystals with jagged sides :)
Twinkle earrings: Made of Swarovski tear-drop crystal
Wow... Facing the computer almost a whole day has made my shoulder & eyes sore... :X 
I'd better turn in now... *looking at the clock, it's 2.30am..!!* Good night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment